DROP OFF & PICK UP
Check In will be held from 8:15 – 9:00 am Monday, June 11 at Duke’s 751 Training Field. Staff members will be on hand each subsequent day beginning at 8:15 am to supervise campers. Half-day campers should be picked up at 12 pm each day, while full-day campers are picked up at 5 pm Monday-Thursday and 12 pm on Friday. Both Drop Off and Pick Up are located at Duke’s 751 Training Field. Parking is available in the 751 Jogging Lot next to the Washington Duke Inn. We’ll have signs and staff to direct you to parking and the field.
751 Training Field Address
2501 Cameron Blvd., Durham, NC 27708
LUNCH & SNACKS
Full-day campers are responsible for bringing their own lunches and snacks. Coolers are available to store lunches. Please label all food items with your camper’s name.
Gatorade, water, and ice are all provided at the field. We will have an athletic trainer on hand at all times.
WHAT TO BRING
- Completed Medical Form (if not submitted online)
- Shin guards
- Soccer shoes/cleats
- Flat-soled shoes/sneakers
- Soccer ball (Every camper must have a ball. You may either bring one from home or purchase the camp ball)
- Rain jacket/change of clothes (In case of rain)
- Snack (10:30 daily)
- Lunch (Full-day campers only)
- Sports bag (Optional)
- Sunscreen (Recommended)